Universal Keyless Entry Wireless
Universal garage door remote. Works for Smart or Learn button receivers for Linear Mega-Code, Chamberlain with orange, purple, or green smart buttons, Genie Intellicode or Overhead Door intellicode 1995 to current, Stanley secure code 1998, and Wayne-Dalton rolling code 1999.
Works in cunjuction with digital remotes having internal code switch settings: Chamberlain 9 position, Chamberlain Canada 1983-89, Genie 12 position and 9 position , Stanley 10 position, Linear, Moore-O-Matic 8 position, and Chamberlain 7 position switches. 9-volt battery included. Programming instructions come with the keypad, but you can also find instructions at the bottom of our Keypad Programming Instructions in our Programming portion of our Support Pages.
- Chamberlain, Lift-Master, Sears Craftsman: 390 MHz Rolling Code, 315 MHz Rolling Code, 390 MHz Billion Code, 390 MHz DIP switches ( 7, 8 and 9 position).
- Genie 390 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode), 315MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode), 390 MHz DIP Switch ( 9 and 12 position)
- Linear 300 MHz MultiCode
- Linear 318 MHz MegaCode
- Moore-O-Matic 310 MHz DIP Switch ( 8 position)
- Stanley 310 MHz Rolling Code ( SecureCode)
- Stanley 310 MHz DIP Switch ( 10 position)
When programming, make sure you complete all steps while the backlight to the keys are lit! Programming the unit in-doors before mounting is recommended, so you can see the backlight on the keypad.
Often times manufacturers have multiple part numbers for the same product. To eliminate some of the confusion, see the list below to confirm that this product will work for you.
This product replaces these parts: