GENIE Carriage Screw Drive
- GENIE Carriage Screw Drive
GENIE Carriage Screw Drive 25589S/36179R.S
Genuine Genie Replacement Carriage. With the exception of the latest Genie Screw Drive Models (past 2 years), this carriage is compatible with Genie screw drive openers made in the last 30 years. New replacement carriage (36179R.S), now being shipped, is also compatible with the Excelerator model screw drive opener.. This trolley works with the 25589S model as well as the magnetic limit Genie Excelerator model openers. See Things to Consider, below, for installation instructions.
Does not work with: the old models 400 and 401, made in the 1960's and early 70's.
Does not work with: the latest models: TriloG 1500, Model 4064, or the TiloG 1200, Model 3064, and the GPower 900 Model 2564
Order Securely Price: $15.95
Things to Consider When Installing this Product:
To install carriage, remove the door arm from the existing carriage. Remove the nuts to the bolts on the screw drive rail at the front header bracket and slide the rail off to one side, giving room for the old carriage to be removed by sliding it off the end of the rail. Slide the new carriage onto the rail and replace the rail on the header bracket bolts and secure. Reinstall the door arm and engage the new carriage. Adjust limits, if necessary.
Other Things to Consider
The Genie screw should be lubricated every couple of years, using only Aero or Low Temp brands of Lubriplate, shown at the bottom of this page. Any other lubricant can cause the door to lock-up in cold weather.
Often times manufacturers have multiple part numbers for the same product. To eliminate some of the confusion, see the list below to confirm that this product will work for you.This product replaces these parts:
You may also find these products useful:
- GENIE Limit Switch Screw Drive
- The Genie limit switch screw drive is a lever that shuts off the motor of your Genie garage door opener once it has opened or closed. One is used to shut off the door in the open position and…
- Price: $8.81
- Aero Brand Lubricant for GENIE Screw
- LUBRIPLATE 10
- Price: $4.94
- Cord and Knob
- Price: $2.88
- Collar and Spring Clip
- Things to Consider When Installing this Product: Separate the rail sections, exposing one long, fluted, connection and one short. Slip the collar over the long extension and slide it all…
- Price: $5.44
- Genie Door Arm Bracket | Genie Door Brackets
- Price: $5.45