Allstar Classic Remote
The Allstar Classic remote transmitter is compatible with an Allistar/Allstar 9 or 8 switch 3-position (+,0,-,) or with 9 switch on/off position internal code settings.
This Classic Quik-Code Transmitter makes it possible to operate a single or group of remotely controlled devices, such as a garage door opener, with a single transmitter. This remote acts as a replacement for: 9921T, 9931T, 8822T, 8832T, 8833T, 9921MT, 9931MT, 9921TK, 9931TK, 8832TK, and 9931TK6. Measures 3 inches by 1-1/2 inches. Visor clip and battery included. Detailed programming instructions included.
Allstar Remote Controls
Things to Consider When Installing this Product:
This remote transmitter is compatible with an Allistar/Allstar 9 or 8 switch 3-position (+,0,-,) or with 9 switch on/off position internal code settings.
Other Things to Consider
PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS: If your transmitter has 3 position switches inside:
- First press and hold the (+) button. Then, while holding down the (+) button, hold down on the (-) button. Continue to hold both buttons until the red LED starts to blink, then let go of both buttons. The LED will blink two times and then remain on to indicate programming mode.
- While the LED is on, press the button you wish to use (if you only have 8 switches use the (+) button).
- Using the chart above to mark your switch positions, enter the 9-digit code from your existing transmitter, pressing the buttons that correspond with your switches.
If you have 8 switches, use the (+) button for the 9th position.
IF YOUR EXISTING REMOTE HAS 9 INTERNAL SWITCHES WITH ON/OFF POSTIONS:
- Press and hold the (-) button. The red LED will turn on.
- While continuing to hold the (-) button, press and hold the (+) button. Continue to hold both buttons until the LED starts to blink. Release both buttons. The LED will blink two times and then remain on to confirm you are in programming mode.
Go to STEP 2 above.