- Universal Remote
Universal garage door 2-button remote. Works for Smart or Learn button receivers for Linear Mega-Code, Chamberlain with orange, purple, or green smart buttons, Genie Intellicode or Overhead Door intellicode 1995 to current, Stanley secure code 1998, and Wayne-Dalton rolling code 1999.
For digital remotes having internal code switch settings: Chamberlain 9 position, Chamberlain Canada 1983-89, Genie 12 position and 9 position , Stanley/Multicode 10 position, Linear, Moore-O-Matic 8 position, and Chamberlain 7 position switches.
Wafer (coin cell) battery and visor clip included. Each button can be programmed to either a different manufacturer or frequency.
NOTE: When programming, notice that the first switch is defaulted to the off position, or down. For those remotes that use set switches check to see if your first switch is off or on.
Order Securely Price: $36.70
- Chamberlain, Lift-Master, Sears Craftsman: 390 MHz Rolling Code, 315 MHz Rolling Code, 390 MHz Billion Code, 390 MHz DIP switches ( 7, 8 and 9 position).
- Genie 390 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode), 315MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode), 390 MHz DIP Switch ( 9 and 12 position)
- Linear 300 MHz MultiCode
- Linear 318 MHz MegaCode
- Moore-O-Matic 310 MHz DIP Switch ( 8 position)
- Stanley 310 MHz Rolling Code ( SecureCode)
- Stanley 310 MHz DIP Switch ( 10 position)
Often times manufacturers have multiple part numbers for the same product. To eliminate some of the confusion, see the list below to confirm that this product will work for you.This product replaces these parts:
- AT95 GT90
- BLUE MAX
You may also find these products useful:
- Universal Keyless Entry Wireless
- Compatibilty Chart Chamberlain, Lift-Master, Sears Craftsman : 390 MHz Rolling Code, 315 MHz Rolling Code, 390 MHz Billion Code, 390 MHz DIP switches ( 7, 8 and 9 position). Genie…
- Price: $52.11
- Wafer Lithium Battery
- Price: $2.99