Genie Rail Coupler
- Genie Rail Coupler
Used for attaching the screw of Genie screw drive rail to the motor head. This coupler is made to break away if the door hits a hard obstruction, thereby protecting the motor. If the motor of the screw drive Genie runs, but the screw is not turning, this coupler needs replaced. For Genie's with split-rail screw drives, make sure you are looking at the rail screw nearest to the motor to determine the need for replacement.
Order Securely Price: $5.25
The Genie Rail Coupler connects the screw drive rail of your Genie garage door opener to the motor. Typically this is the part that needs to be replaced if your motor is running but the screw drive rail won't turn. It's designed to decouple from the motor if the door is obstructed as it closes or opens, preserving the internal components of the motor.
If you have a Genie garage door opener that features split-rail screw drives, this component replaces the coupler for the screw rail closest to the motor. If the motor is running but the screw in the rail section closest to the motor is not turning, this coupler needs replaced. If instead, the closest section screw is turning, but the screw in one or both of the other sections is not turning, than the collar and spring clip, 19806A04 and 19807A04, need to be replaced. The collar and spring clip connect the screw in the 2nd and 3rd rail sections to the screw in the first section.
Shopping for garage door opener replacement parts can be a bit frustrating if you aren't experienced in working with these systems, so feel free to give us a call today at (800) 711-8410 if you're not sure which parts you need to order. Garage door openers are our only business, so we're confident we can help you find the right answers to your questions.
You may also find these products useful:
- GENIE Carriage Screw Drive
- Things to Consider When Installing this Product: To install carriage, remove the door arm from the existing carriage. Remove the nuts to the bolts on the screw drive rail at the front…
- Price: $19.90
- Collar and Spring Clip
- Things to Consider When Installing this Product: Separate the rail sections, exposing one long, fluted, connection and one short. Slip the collar over the long extension and slide it all…
- Price: $5.44
- GENIE Header Bracket
- Price: $5.38
- GENIE Limit Switch Screw Drive
- The Genie limit switch screw drive is a lever that shuts off the motor of your Genie garage door opener once it has opened or closed. One is used to shut off the door in the open position and…
- Price: $8.81
- Genie Limit Switch -Dwn Magnetic Excelerator
- Price: $13.58
- Genie Limit Switch-Up Magnetic Excelerator
- Price: $13.58
- Genie Door Arm Bracket | Genie Door Brackets
- Price: $5.45