Genie Dual Frequency Conversion Kit
- Genie Dual Frequency Conversion Kit
Genie universal radio controls Dual Frequency Conversion Kit for your garage door opener. These controls will work with any garage door opener. It offers a rolling code (Intellicode) receiver and remote with dual frequencies for those areas which may have radio control interference. The remote has a switch to change from 390 MHz to 315 MHz frequencies. The receiver will operate with either frequency. Comes with a 24 volt, plug-in adaptor to power the receiver and a spool of wire. Receiver will take up to 7 remotes (a wireless keypad is also considered a remote).
Order Securely Price: $82.42
For most older Genie Openers with external receivers, and where the transformer is not needed, the red wire goes to the PWR, the white to CMN and black to WALL PB.
Often times manufacturers have multiple part numbers for the same product. To eliminate some of the confusion, see the list below to confirm that this product will work for you.This product replaces these parts:
- ACSRG TYPE ERY
- ACS3RG TYPE ERY
You may also find these products useful:
- External Intellicode Receiver
- 36163R Receiver
- For most older Genie Openers with external receivers, and where the transformer is not needed, the red wire goes to the PWR, the white to CMN and black to WALL PB.
- Price: $65.00
- Genie GITR-3 Intellicode 3-Bttn
- Note: Only the far right of the three buttons (1 dot button) will operate those older Genie Intellicode units built from 1995 through 1997. If you have a Genie unit built in…
- Price: $29.95